Folowrd has produced types of Electrical resistance strain gauges like Reinforcement Gauges, Wieldable, Rebar Strain meters, Concrete Strain gauges and All kind of strain gauges are designed to get the best accuracy in hard complex situations. These instruments are used in tunnels, dams, piles, bridges and other steel and concrete structures.
The strain data can be converted to stress, load or pressure with simple formula such as Hook’s law. The types or embedded, surface and sister bar gages with resistive sensors. Embedment strain gages are used for measuring strain in concrete structure. The heavy duty construction and accurate wide range serviceability Folowrd design them for every project uniquely due to project’s condition.
EMBEDMENT STRAIN GAUGE
Deformation within the concrete will cause the two end blocks will move relative to each other. Sensors can detect small movements of concrete and record any tension, pressure or bending.
SURFACE STRAIN GAUGE
These gages are Weldable, grout-able or bolted and are suitable for strain measuring in steel or concrete surfaces and can be design for variety of conditions
SISTER BAR/REBAR STRAIN METER
Rebar strain meters are resistive type strain gages which are installed to rebars to measure strain in reinforced concrete structures.
- Steel Structures Surfaces
- Bridges and Arcs
- Inside or on the surface of the underground’s linings
- inside the concrete structures
- the silos bodies and foundations.
- On water pipelines in pressurized tunnels
- For research in aerospace, automobile, petrochemical, power generation
- All gauges are tested and calibrated.
- All instruments are installed by Folowrd experienced staffs.
- Folowrd’s Dataloggers for every instruments are available.
|Temp.||-10ºC to +60ºC||-10ºC to +60ºC|